I am now accepting YOUR nominations for prose pieces that you feel deserve to be featured in the #Prose tag. I feel that you, as readers, should be given more influence over what writing you want to see representing our community.
[Please make sure to format nominations correctly and sent to the right inbox, otherwise they will be deleted. Self Nominations, Anonymous Nominations, and Non-Tumblr account nominations will not be accepted.]
- Title: #Prose Feature Nomination
- Link: Direct Link To The Piece.
- Comment: Why you believe the piece should be featured
- Tag: Prose Feature Nomination
Please submit your nominations Here.
I will choose as many as 5 pieces per day from the nominations box. Features will only get a great piece so far, so if you would be kind enough to help with hearts and reblogs to make sure these pieces (the ones chosen BY YOU) get the attention you feel they deserve.
I hope I make you all proud.
About the Real Songs For Imaginary People Series:
- These are stories based on songs that have been submitted to me as prompts.
Interested? Please leave me a message in my submit box [incorrectly formatted request will be deleted.]:
- Title it: Real Songs Request
- Include the artist and title of one song
Seems like everyone is looking for something these days… or feels like they’re missing something. One of my favorite pass times is making up lives for people in my head:
- Is there something you find yourself without?
- Are you craving something?
- Do you just want to try something else?
I want to write you a new life… or at least give you a snippet of the kind of life you’re living inside my head.
Interested? Leave me a message in my submit box [incorrectly formatted requests will be deleted]:
- Title it: TLICFUIMHS Request
- Tell me your name, or a name you’d like me to use for the main character
- Tell me what you’re missing. [Ex: Fame, Love, Adventure, Family. Etc.]
Also, you can read the Finished Stories, if you’re curious.
- A Literation: An offtumblr lit mag spotlighting tunblr and non tumblr writing.
TWC Projects [Some content may be Not Safe For Work]:
- I am currently the Editor. Burning Muse is a Community re-blog blog that is dedicated to sharing the work of beautiful, inspiring, powerful, skillful, and amazing writers. Stuff that we think is memorable and can’t wait to share with everyone in the Tumblr Writing Community. It also features projects, challenges, updates, and anything else we feel is relevant to the TWC.
The TWC Welcome Center
- I’ve turned this project over to Amy. I’m currently a staff member. A place to welcome writers who are new to Tumblr, answer questions, share writing about writing and Tumblr, and just generally bolster a sense of community. We present the good, the bad, and the ugly of the TWC, in hopes to give an honest, varied, and clear picture of what you’ve just gotten yourself into. Welcome to the jungle.
- A temporary workspace/sanctuary for TWC writers who are feeling burnt out, or fed up with the TWC, but are still interested in keeping some sort of presence here and to continue writing, until they decide what they want to do with their original blog, or while they work on creating a new one.
Personal Projects [Not Safe For Work]:
On the Edge, Through the Void [This Blog]
- Writing Blog. The ordinary wonder of an amoral fiction. Poetry, Prose, and Fiction from the fringe of [post?] humanity. Please, don’t take it too seriously. It’s just a ride, to the edge - of Oblivion.
- Other projects that I am hosting/participating in
- Prompts that I am hosting/using
All other projects have been cancelled/deleted,
I will be focusing all of my effort/energy into
these blogs, and list of prompts. Thanks!